1119 Boynton Ave, San Jose, CA 951174 beds, 2 baths, 1,236 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,500 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $543,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 498 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,236 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 29919071
- Zillow Home ID: 19604560
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1119 Boynton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92% lower than in San Jose, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 1125 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$738K321,140
- 1111 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$762K321,140
- 1131 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$737K321,140
- 1105 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$732K321,140
- 1118 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$876K321,638
- 1110 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$734K321,140
- 1124 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$895K----2,210
- 1124 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$697K321,140
- 1104 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$735K321,140
- 1130 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$815K321,140
- 1137 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$740K421,236
- 1099 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$719K421,236
- 1116 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$891K----2,210
- 1122 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$887K----2,210
- 1096 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$732K321,140
- 1112 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$866K----2,210
- 1136 Welch Ave San Jose, CA$747K321,140
- 1128 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$869K----2,210
- 1106 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$1.05M542,210
- 1143 Boynton Ave San Jose, CA$727K321,140
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292