1119 Broadway, Hanover, MA 023395 beds, 4 baths, 2,671 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $514,500
- Price/sqft: $193
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,671 sqft
- Parcel #: M:78 L:015
- Zillow Home ID: 57186932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1119 Broadway
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02339 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% less than in Hanover, and 89.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02339 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hanover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02339 home values.
- 1107 Broadway Hanover, MA$323K31.51,027
- 1083 Broadway Hanover, MA$332K621,924
- 1126 Broadway Hanover, MA$484K322,394
- 1148 Broadway Hanover, MA$381K322,817
- 1143 Broadway Hanover, MA$596K------
- 218 Cross St Hanover, MA$494K42.52,042
- 211 Cross St Hanover, MA$386K21.51,814
- 1108 Broadway Hanover, MA$457K533,315
- 24 Te Berry Farm Rd Hanover, MA$638K554,095
- 207 Cross St Hanover, MA$286K41.51,530
- 1159 Broadway Hanover, MA$323K83.253,060
- 1082 Broadway Hanover, MA$877K------
- 202 Cross St Hanover, MA$421K22.52,430
- 1168 Broadway Hanover, MA$505K31.51,817
- 1170 Broadway Hanover, MA$590K32.52,092
- 14 Adams Cir Hanson, MA$325K--1.51,144
- 720 State St Hanson, MA$307K431,566
- 182 Cross St Hanover, MA$345K31.51,440
- 1176 Broadway Hanover, MA$443K644,005
- 1057 Broadway Hanover, MA$515K42.52,518
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292