- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 380 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 1998 for $32,500
- Price/sqft: $27
- MLS #: 94354
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Type\Style \ One Story, Fuel-Dn\Fuel-Up \ Gas-Down, Attic \ Access Only, Water\Sewer \ City Water, Water\Sewer \ City Sewer, Basement\Foundation \ None, Porch \ Front, Rooms \ Living Room, Miscellaneous \ City, Reservoir \ None, Heating-Dn\Heating-Up \ Gas Pak Down, Ownership \ Individual, A\C-Down\A\C-Up \ Central A\C Down, County \ Nash, Property Status \ Active, Flooring \ Vinyl, Property Type \ Residential, Electricity\Gas \ City of Rocky Mount, Electricity\Gas \ Natural Gas Rocky Mount, Trash \ City Pick-up, Roof\Windows \ Tin, Appliances \ None, Rooms \ Master Bedroom 1st Level, Precautions \ Lead Paint (pre 1978), Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Fencing \ Rear Only, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Exterior Features \ Gravel Drive, Exterior Features \ Public Park in Area, Garage\Carport \ Double Detached Carport, Subdivision \ ROCKY MOUNT, Construction \ Siding-Asbestos
- Trash compactor
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,491 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 375910-45-5276
- Zillow Home ID: 74992497
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $37-65K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27803 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 6.9% rise for Rocky Mount as a whole. Among 27803 homes, this home is 65.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 61.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% greater than in Rocky Mount, and 96.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27803 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rocky Mount.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27803 home values.
|1125 S Church St Rocky Mount, NC||$48K||3||1||1,260|
|1115 S Church St Rocky Mount, NC||$69K||4||2||2,276|
|1127 S Church St Rocky Mount, NC||$50K||3||1||1,347|
|1111 S Church St Rocky Mount, NC||$49K||3||1||1,064|
|1111 S Church St Rocky Mount, NC||$44K||3||1||1,064|
|1135 S Church St Rocky Mount, NC||$57K||5||1||1,874|
|1128 SW Main St Rocky Mount, NC||$50K||3||1||1,310|
|1201 S Church St Rocky Mount, NC||$52K||3||1||1,456|
|1118 S Church St Rocky Mount, NC||--||4||3||2,166|
|1114 S Church St Rocky Mount, NC||$56K||4||2||1,658|
|1204 SW Main St Rocky Mount, NC||$70K||Studio||--||2,106|
|1208 SW Main St Rocky Mount, NC||$54K||3||1||1,702|
|1113 S Franklin St Rocky Mount, NC||$49K||3||1||1,264|
|1205 S Franklin St Rocky Mount, NC||$51K||3||1||--|
|1205 S Franklin St Rocky Mount, NC||$48K||3||1||1,230|
|253 Paul Street Rocky Mount, NC||$187K||1||1||2,842|
|1207 S Franklin St Rocky Mount, NC||$57K||3||1||1,734|
|1213 S Franklin St Rocky Mount, NC||$59K||3||2||1,863|
|1226 SW Main St Rocky Mount, NC||$77K||6||2||2,434|
|1013 S Franklin St Rocky Mount, NC||$41K||5||1.5||878|
Nearby Schools in Rocky Mount
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.