1119 Superba Ave, Venice, CA 902913 beds, 2 baths, 1,469 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,880 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $1,350,000
- Price/sqft: $919
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- 4 Bedroom Contemporary on Best Venice Street!
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,469 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1946
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 4242009008
- Zillow Home ID: 20452798
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1119 Superba Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 1113 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.59M321,812
- 1123 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.34M221,632
- 1116 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.58M42.51,107
- 1120 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.09M221,092
- 1112 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.23M221,004
- 1107 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.2M211,338
- 1131 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.34M321,387
- 1124 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.32M211,098
- 1108 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$948K21888
- 1120 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.44M321,811
- 1114 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.37M311,315
- 1128 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$977K21649
- 1104 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.58M32.52,257
- 1126 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.34M311,315
- 1108 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.67M322,106
- 1101 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.26M221,272
- 1132 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$1.16M321,155
- 1100 Nowita Pl Venice, CA$969K21644
- 1132 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.23M321,435
- 1102 Superba Ave Venice, CA$1.33M321,351
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!