112-114 Main St, Woonsocket, RI 028953 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
3 bedrooms, or 2 bedrooms and a studio, or 1 bedroom with an office and library this place is MAGNIFICENT for a family, a couple or as a single person who wants to impress their friends. Two full baths, both all slate, one with a walk in shower and claw foot tub. Super high ceilings, Bosch dishwasher, antique oven and stove plus Bosch convection over. Washer dryer. Everything you need! Massive amounts of closet space! Efficient forced hot air and 11 brand new windows! There is also a backyard with a parking spot.
Check out the pictures, this isn?t a place you want to miss!
Available November 1st
- Lot: 3,122 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1878
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2009 for $297,500
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:14U L:126 U:11
- Zillow Home ID: 82208469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112-114 Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02895 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 78.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.8% higher than in Woonsocket, and 113.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
- 106 Main St Woonsocket, RI$94K221,153
- 108 Main St Woonsocket, RI$145K------
- 130 Main St Woonsocket, RI$533K----16,530
- 95 Main St Woonsocket, RI$151K------
- 93 Main St Woonsocket, RI$385K----30,336
- 162 Main St Woonsocket, RI$221K9935,986
- 63 Fountain St Woonsocket, RI$94K41.5900
- 66 Main St Woonsocket, RI$168K----3,942
- 99 Fountain St Woonsocket, RI$99K422,297
- 138 High St Woonsocket, RI$75K421,584
- 99 Allen St UNIT 108 Woonsocket, RI$198K221,241
- 99 Allen St UNIT 209 Woonsocket, RI$103K21976
- 99 Allen St UNIT 117 Woonsocket, RI$90K11747
- 99 Allen St UNIT 114 Woonsocket, RI$88K11737
- 99 Allen St UNIT 208 Woonsocket, RI$198K221,241
- 99 Allen St UNIT 214 Woonsocket, RI$97K11749
- 99 Allen St UNIT 103 Woonsocket, RI$91K21938
- 99 Allen St UNIT 217 Woonsocket, RI$86K11744
- 99 Allen St UNIT 201 Woonsocket, RI$100K11973
- 99 Allen St UNIT 118 Woonsocket, RI$162K221,406
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!