- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
112 20th St, Manhattan Beach, CA 902664 beds, 3 baths, 4,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $4,200,000
- Price/sqft: $1,050
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park, Water
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,000 sqft
- Heating: Solar
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Parcel #: 4178009007
- Zillow Home ID: 20421771
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 20th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90266, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Manhattan Beach, and 50.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90266 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manhattan Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90266 home values.
- 116 20th St Manhattan Beach, CA$3.97M644,559
- 120 20th St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.68M532,400
- 112 19th Pl Manhattan Beach, CA$1.48M31.51,492
- 116 19th Pl Manhattan Beach, CA$1.51M221,557
- 1916 The Strand Manhattan Beach, CA$9.7M454,201
- 124 20th St Manhattan Beach, CA$3.74M454,113
- 1913 Ocean Dr Manhattan Beach, CA$3.03M343,482
- 1920 The Strand Manhattan Beach, CA$12.9M476,000
- 1908 The Strand Manhattan Beach, CA$6.92M331,733
- 118 19th Pl Manhattan Beach, CA$1.31M22756
- 2008 Ocean Dr Manhattan Beach, CA--211,635
- 117 20th St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.87M321,556
- 1904 The Strand Manhattan Beach, CA$9.31M444,893
- 113 19th St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.77M341,905
- 128 20th St Manhattan Beach, CA$4.53M54.54,609
- 121 20th St # A Manhattan Beach, CA$2.2M431,726
- 117 19th St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.37M22.51,350
- 125 20th St Manhattan Beach, CA$2.64M544,128
- 1900 The Strand Manhattan Beach, CA$9.72M233,635
- 125 19th St Manhattan Beach, CA$1.94M422,232
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!