112 5th Ave, Belmar, NJ 077195 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,888 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 366 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $463
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,888 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Zillow Home ID: 2137151317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 07719 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 4.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% lower than in Belmar, and 86.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 07719 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Belmar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07719 home values.
- 110 5th Ave Belmar, NJ$804K662,378
- 402 A St # 1 Belmar, NJ$388K32--
- 402 A St # 2 Belmar, NJ$317K31--
- 114 5th Ave # 114 Belmar, NJ$373K----705
- 112 5th Ave # 112 Belmar, NJ$566K----1,502
- 113 4th Ave Belmar, NJ$896K----2,565
- 115 4th Ave Belmar, NJ$745K----2,858
- 200 5th Ave Belmar, NJ$789K242,193
- 111 4th Ave Belmar, NJ$900K----2,564
- 402 A St Belmar, NJ$871K----2,799
- 204 5th Ave Belmar, NJ$789K8104,306
- 210 5th Ave APT 33 Belmar, NJ$258K----870
- 210 5th Ave APT 34 Belmar, NJ$244K----713
- 210 5th Ave APT 28 Belmar, NJ$243K11616
- 210 5th Ave APT 35 Belmar, NJ$261K----616
- 210 5th Ave APT 36 Belmar, NJ$258K----616
- 210 5th Ave APT 1 Belmar, NJ$256K----616
- 210 5th Ave APT 29 Belmar, NJ$249K11616
- 210 5th Ave APT 4 Belmar, NJ$256K11616
- 210 5th Ave APT 27 Belmar, NJ$251K11713
Nearby Schools in Belmar
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!