A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Views: 1,065 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $200,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $146
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Other (See Remarks), GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,376 sqft
- Parcel #: M:12 B:035 L:00029
- Zillow Home ID: 56737138
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $174-216K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01606 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.5% fall for Worcester as a whole. Among 01606 homes, this home is valued 0.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01606, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.8% less than in Worcester, and 15.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 01606 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Worcester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01606 home values.
|116 Airlie St Worcester, MA||$171K||3||1.5||1,180|
|108 Airlie St Worcester, MA||$199K||4||2||1,502|
|56 Granville Ave Worcester, MA||$171K||2||2||1,414|
|12 Cutting Ave Worcester, MA||$163K||2||1||1,247|
|120 Airlie St Worcester, MA||$164K||1||1.5||1,266|
|10 Cutting Ave Worcester, MA||$178K||3||1||1,575|
|52 Granville Ave Worcester, MA||$153K||2||1||1,148|
|117 Airlie St Worcester, MA||$246K||4||2.5||2,427|
|111 Airlie St Worcester, MA||$202K||2||1.5||1,930|
|119 Airlie St Worcester, MA||$277K||7||4||3,560|
|109 Airlie St Worcester, MA||$186K||2||1.5||1,431|
|8 Cutting Ave Worcester, MA||$153K||2||1||1,188|
|124 Airlie St Worcester, MA||$172K||3||2||1,196|
|102 Airlie St Worcester, MA||$186K||4||1.5||1,606|
|48 Granville Ave Worcester, MA||$157K||3||1.5||1,068|
|125 Airlie St Worcester, MA||$182K||3||1.5||1,161|
|48 Greendale Ave Worcester, MA||$161K||2||1||1,104|
|59 Granville Ave Worcester, MA||$196K||3||1||1,760|
|6 Cutting Ave Worcester, MA||$159K||2||1.5||1,252|
|15 Cutting Ave Worcester, MA||$164K||3||1||1,235|
Nearby Schools in Worcester
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-6 & ungraded0.5 mi
7-8 & ungraded0.7 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.6 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!