- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
112 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 112, Haverhill, MA 018303 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,652 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,652 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0634 B:000BH L:19-112
- Zillow Home ID: 59880860
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 112
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01830, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% greater than in Haverhill, and 45.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01830 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
- 110 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 110 Haverhill, MA$217K22.51,590
- 114 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 114 Haverhill, MA$213K22.51,575
- 111 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 111 Haverhill, MA$216K22.51,694
- 113 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 113 Haverhill, MA$255K22.52,198
- 109 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 109 Haverhill, MA$215K32.51,694
- 108 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 108 Haverhill, MA$220K22.51,694
- 116 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 116 Haverhill, MA$215K22.51,575
- 115 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 115 Haverhill, MA$215K22.51,487
- 107 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 107 Haverhill, MA$224K22.51,836
- 106 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 106 Haverhill, MA$232K22.51,680
- 117 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 117 Haverhill, MA$213K22.51,445
- 118 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 118 Haverhill, MA$221K32.51,886
- 105 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 105 Haverhill, MA$226K22.51,530
- 119 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 119 Haverhill, MA$227K22.51,621
- 104 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 104 Haverhill, MA$214K22.51,424
- 120 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 120 Haverhill, MA$216K22.51,420
- 103 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 103 Haverhill, MA$221K22.51,551
- 121 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 121 Haverhill, MA$227K22.51,575
- 102 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 102 Haverhill, MA$238K22.51,906
- 122 Brickett Hill Cir UNIT 122 Haverhill, MA$254K32.51,712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292