- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 2010
- 51 days on Zillow
- Views: 218 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2010 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: 117043
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Security System
- Construction \ Siding-Vinyl, InteriorFeatures \ Smoke Alarm, Type \ Site Built, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Doors, Home Owners Association Y\N \ Yes, MiscSearch2 \ Less than .5 acres, Style \ Traditional, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, WindowsAndDoors \ Thermal Windows, ExteriorFeatures \ None, GarageAndCarport \ None-Carport, GarageAndCarport \ None-Garage, WindowsAndDoors \ Storm Doors, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Fencing \ Rear Only, BasementAndFoundation \ Slab on Grade, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, Appliances \ Vent\Hood, MiscSearch1 \ None, Roof \ Architectural, E-300 Y\N \ Yes, HoaAmenities \ Membership Required, Appliances \ Stainless steel type, Fencing \ Full
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,088 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 079838
- Zillow Home ID: 97894692
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $57-160K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27834 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.8% increase for Pitt as a whole. Among 27834 homes, this home is 18.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 118.9% greater than in Pitt, and 198.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pitt.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
Nearby Schools in Pitt
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.