112 Chantilly Dr, Greenville, SC 296156 beds, 4 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- HOA Fee: $33
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $300,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 864 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: P015130111300
- Zillow Home ID: 11082567
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Chantilly Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29615, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.7% lower than in Greenville, and 29.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 29615 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29615 home values.
- 106 Chantilly Dr Greenville, SC$271K32.52,584
- 114 Chantilly Dr Greenville, SC$258K322,200
- 6 Chantilly Ct Greenville, SC$261K422,682
- 104 Chantilly Dr Greenville, SC$252K322,065
- 213 Botany Rd Greenville, SC$350K43.53,108
- 217 Botany Rd Greenville, SC$217K322,620
- 205 Botany Rd Greenville, SC$255K322,109
- 113 Chantilly Dr Greenville, SC$254K322,028
- 109 Chantilly Dr Greenville, SC$235K42.52,484
- 6 Chantilly Dr Greenville, SC$271K322,092
- 219 Botany Rd Greenville, SC$250K322,319
- 203 Botany Rd Greenville, SC$234K322,139
- 105 Chantilly Dr Greenville, SC$278K342,574
- 201 Chantilly Dr Greenville, SC$241K322,264
- 200 Chantilly Dr Greenville, SC$273K532,700
- 10 Chantilly Ct Greenville, SC$318K433,726
- 2 Stonybrook Dr Greenville, SC$334K433,467
- 305 Botany Rd Greenville, SC$274K52.52,744
- Botany Rd Greenville, SC$260K44.52,481
- 201 Botany Rd Greenville, SC$230K32.52,356
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.