112 Dean St, Gastonia, NC 280522 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- 35 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 1984 for $51,000
- Price/sqft: $100
- MLS #: 2121368
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 53
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 108014
- Zillow Home ID: 5850610
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Dean Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28052, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.8% higher than in Gastonia, and 242.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gastonia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28052 home values.
- 110 Dean St Gastonia, NC$31K21882
- 117 Overhill St Gastonia, NC$79K321,242
- 1300 W 10th Ave Gastonia, NC$31K21800
- 111 Dean St Gastonia, NC$57K21748
- 108 Dean St Gastonia, NC$31K21888
- 113 Overhill St Gastonia, NC$37K211,035
- 109 Dean St Gastonia, NC$65K21944
- 1213 W 10th Ave Gastonia, NC$60K21732
- 1301 W 10th Ave Gastonia, NC$48K21704
- 107 Dean St Gastonia, NC$55K21844
- 106 Dean St Gastonia, NC$30K21946
- 813 Adams Dr Gastonia, NC$29K21810
- 109 Overhill St Gastonia, NC$62K211,021
- 807 Adams Dr Gastonia, NC$88K421,320
- 112 Dix St Gastonia, NC$48K21924
- 118 Overhill St Gastonia, NC$35K21852
- 815 Adams Dr Gastonia, NC$29K21624
- 110 Dix St Gastonia, NC$31K21788
- 105 Dean St Gastonia, NC$49K21595
- 1303 W 10th Ave Gastonia, NC$50K21728
Nearby Schools in Gastonia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292