112 E Hughbert St, Norman, OK 730692 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 781 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $51,500
- Price/sqft: $68
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 264 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- New 30YR Shingles-May 2012; New HVAC unit-August 2012
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Wood products
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: R0036891
- Zillow Home ID: 21739116
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 E Hughbert Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.2% lower than in Norman, and 81.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 73069 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73069 home values.
- 114 E Hughbert St Norman, OK$74K21840
- 102 E Hughbert St Norman, OK$130K321,230
- 128 E Hughbert St Norman, OK$89K211,000
- W Hughbert St Norman, OK$33K321,148
- 107 E Acres St Norman, OK$98K21948
- 103 E Acres St Norman, OK$107K421,801
- 113 E Acres St Norman, OK$109K432,279
- 101 E Hughbert St Norman, OK$199K342,737
- 111 E Hughbert St Norman, OK$78K21884
- 622 N Jones Ave Norman, OK$141K432,192
- 115 E Hughbert St Norman, OK$82K21961
- 123 E Acres St Norman, OK$165K422,158
- 119 E Hughbert St Norman, OK$107K211,760
- 610 N Jones Ave Norman, OK$89K311,104
- 614 N Jones Ave Norman, OK$81K21720
- 702 N Jones Ave Norman, OK$121K421,822
- 602 N Jones Ave Norman, OK$185K512,107
- 616 N Peters Ave Norman, OK$235K323,372
- 624 N Peters Ave Norman, OK$226K322,052
- 704 N Jones Ave Norman, OK$69K21720
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!