112 Elmore Dr, Warner Robins, GA 310883 beds, 3 baths, 4,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Great neighborhood with friendly neighbors!
- Lot: 1.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 483 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement, 384 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,220 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Lot depth: 398
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 00049B007000
- Zillow Home ID: 49848620
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Elmore Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31088 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 38.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.3% less than in Warner Robins, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 31088 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warner Robins.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31088 home values.
- 114 Elmore Dr Warner Robins, GA$130K321,672
- 110 Elmore Dr Warner Robins, GA$144K322,032
- 116 Elmore Dr Warner Robins, GA$129K321,680
- 108 Elmore Dr Warner Robins, GA$132K--21,823
- 241 Hatcher Rd Warner Robins, GA$182K--3.52,076
- 237 Hatcher Rd Warner Robins, GA$303K--44,134
- 106 Elmore Dr Warner Robins, GA$139K322,052
- 243 Hatcher Rd Warner Robins, GA--------
- 117 Elmore Dr # Q Warner Robins, GA$115K43--
- 245 Hatcher Rd Warner Robins, GA$140K321,786
- 235 Hatcher Rd Warner Robins, GA$216K--32,785
- 113 Elmore Dr Warner Robins, GA$93K--21,680
- 115 Elmore Dr Warner Robins, GA$143K321,933
- 111 Elmore Dr Warner Robins, GA$153K321,939
- 247 Hatcher Rd Warner Robins, GA$176K--3.52,262
- 104 Elmore Dr Warner Robins, GA$134K--21,854
- 117 Elmore Dr Warner Robins, GA$185K432,669
- 233 Hatcher Rd Warner Robins, GA--------
- 109 Elmore Dr Warner Robins, GA$200K--2.53,154
- 249 Hatcher Rd Warner Robins, GA$171K322,253
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!