112 Fayette Ct, Minooka, IL 60447
Sold on 7/24/13: $120,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3.01 baths
- Single Family:1,625 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2003
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $120,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Features2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet,2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level,2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds,3rd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet,3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level,3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds,4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable,Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms,Additional Sales Information \ Short Sale,Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable,Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable,Age \ 6-10 Years,Air Conditioning \ Central Air,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Oven/Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Area Amenities \ Clubhouse,Area Amenities \ Curbs/Gutters,Area Amenities \ Park/Playground,Area Amenities \ Pond/Lake,Area Amenities \ Pool,Area Amenities \ Tennis Courts,Assessment Includes \ Clubhouse,Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance,Assessment Includes \ Pool,Basement (Y/N) \ Partial,Basement \ Unfinished,Basement Bathrooms (Y/N) \ No,Built Before 1978 (Y/N) \ No,Dining Room \ Separate,Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet,Dining Room Level \ Main Level,Dining Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds,Disability Access and/or Equipped \ No,Driveway \ Concrete,Electricity \ 200+ Amp Service,Equipment \ Sump Pump,Exterior Building Type \ Vinyl Siding,Family Room Flooring \ Carpet,Family Room Level \ Main Level,Family Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds,Foundation \ Concrete,Frequency \ Monthly,Garage On-Site \ Yes,Garage Ownership \ Owned,Garage Type \ Attached,Garage Type \ Attached,Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air,Heat/Fuel \ Gas,Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl,Kitchen Level \ Main Level,Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space,Kitchen Type \ Island,Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds,Laundry Flooring \ Vinyl,Laundry Level \ 2nd Level,Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell,Living Room Flooring \ Carpet,Living Room Level \ Main Level,Living Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds,Lot Description \ Cul-de-sac,Lot Description \ Fenced Yard,Master Association Fee \ No,Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full,Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet,Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level,Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds,Offered for Sale or Rent \ No,Other Information \ None,Parking Type \ Garage,Property Type \ Detached Single,Recent Rehab (Y/N) \ Yes,Roof Type \ Asphalt/Glass (Shingles),Sale Terms \ Conventional,Sale Terms \ FHA,Sale Terms \ VA,Sewer \ Sewer-Public,Special Assessments \ N,Square Feet Source \ Estimated,Status \ Contingent,Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner,Water \ Public,Waterfront (Y/N) \ No,
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range / Oven, Washer
- Days on Zillow140
- Elementary SchoolMinooka Elementary School
- Exterior MaterialVinyl
- High SchoolMinooka Community High School
- LaundryIn Unit, Shared
- Middle SchoolMINOOKA JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- Parcel #0313180015
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories0.0
- Zillow Home ID89715542
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$129,242||$121K – $141K||+$171||$79||12/08/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,500/mo||$1.3K – $1.8K/mo||--||$0.92||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Minooka home values will decrease 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Chicago Metro as a whole. Among 60447 homes, this home is valued 22.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60447 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 55.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30% less than in Chicago Metro, and 75.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60447 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minooka home values.
Neighborhood for 112 Fayette Court
Nearby Schools in Minooka
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005