112 Fernwood Ln, Greenville, SC 296074 beds, 3 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Cleveland Forest is in the 'Heart of Downtown Greenville'.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $145
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Park
- Professionally painted inside and out. Professionally landscaped with brick walk way and iron gate.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 180
- Parcel #: 0067010302600
- Zillow Home ID: 67591477
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Fernwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% lower than in Greenville, and 13.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 29607 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29607 home values.
- 110 Fernwood Ln Greenville, SC$273K21.51,990
- 116 Fernwood Ln Greenville, SC$322K332,927
- 132 Wilderness Ln Greenville, SC$262K322,596
- 130 Wilderness Ln Greenville, SC$485K54.53,656
- 108 Fernwood Ln Greenville, SC$359K322,661
- 134 Wilderness Ln Greenville, SC$437K443,200
- 124 Fernwood Ln Greenville, SC$386K33.53,348
- 137 Wilderness Ln Greenville, SC$393K432,800
- 304 Trails End Greenville, SC$286K32.51,284
- 135 Wilderness Ln Greenville, SC$338K422,600
- 300 Trails End Greenville, SC$317K332,682
- 139 Wilderness Ln Greenville, SC$305K322,521
- 102 Fernwood Ln Greenville, SC$551K42.53,116
- 131 Wilderness Ln Greenville, SC$247K442,618
- 128 Wilderness Ln Greenville, SC$577K43.54,538
- 101 Fernwood Ln Greenville, SC$634K454,800
- 214 Trails End Greenville, SC$333K422,759
- 129 Wilderness Ln Greenville, SC$287K31.52,114
- 62 Fernwood Ln Greenville, SC$210K21.51,525
- 54 Fernwood Ln Greenville, SC$237K42.52,362
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!