112 Fox Ln, Newark, DE 197115 beds, 3 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 127 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $135
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 09-005.00-035
- Zillow Home ID: 73044475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Fox Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19711, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% less than in Newark, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 19711 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19711 home values.
- 114 Fox Ln Newark, DE$385K52.52,844
- 110 Fox Ln Newark, DE$403K53.52,486
- 15 Fox Ln Newark, DE$345K432,475
- 14 Fox Ln Newark, DE$380K43.52,207
- 17 Fox Ln Newark, DE$379K32.52,478
- 108 Fox Ln Newark, DE$388K552,194
- 107 Fox Ln Newark, DE$387K532,018
- 12 Fox Ln Newark, DE$307K42.52,035
- 13 Fox Ln Newark, DE$362K533,000
- 885 New London Rd Newark, DE$720K534,682
- 156 Starr Rd Newark, DE$279K31.51,680
- 105 Fox Ln Newark, DE$381K62.52,048
- 148 Starr Rd Newark, DE$332K32.52,074
- 106 Fox Ln Newark, DE$364K42.52,164
- 6 Fox Ln Newark, DE$315K42.51,978
- 847 New London Rd Newark, DE--Studio----
- 176 Starr Rd Newark, DE$307K32.52,412
- 8 Fox Ln Newark, DE$590K43.52,889
- 192 Starr Rd Newark, DE$253K32.52,160
- 140 Starr Rd Newark, DE$239K31.51,246
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!