112 Fulton St UNIT 3A, Boston, MA 021092 beds, 2 baths, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $855,000
- Price/sqft: $690
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Tennis Court
- Adult Community \ No,Amenities \ Bike Path,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Laundromat,Amenities \ Medical Facility,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Amenities \ Tennis Court,Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Disposal,Appliances \ Microwave,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance,Assc Fee Includes \ Laundry Facilities,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ No,Assoc Security \ Intercom,Basement \ Y,Beachfront \ No,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Cooling \ Heat Pump,Disclosure \ N,Documents On File \ Association Financial Statements,Documents On File \ Certificate of Insurance,Documents On File \ Floor Plans,Documents On File \ Management Association Bylaws,Documents On File \ Master Deed,Documents On File \ Rules & Regs,Documents On File \ Unit Deed,Exterior \ Brick,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Hardwood,Heating \ Heat Pump,Hot Water \ Electric,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Interior Features \ Cable Available,Interior Features \ Intercom,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Management \ Professional - Off Site,Master Bath \ Yes,Parking Feature \ Deeded,Parking Feature \ Guest,Parking Feature \ Off-Street,Parking Feature \ Tandem,Pets Allowed \ Yes,Roof Material \ Rubber,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Master Deed,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ Low-Rise,Type \ Condo,Uffi \ Unknown,Unit Placement \ Front,Unit Placement \ Middle,Unit Placement \ Upper,Warranty \ No,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ Harbor,Waterfront \ Walk to,Waterfront \ Yes,Year Built Descrp \ Approximate,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: W:03 P:03475 S:020
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59181419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Fulton Street UNIT 3A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.7% less than in Boston, and 96.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292