A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1900
- Views: 2,542 all time views
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $855,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $690
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Tennis Court
- Adult Community \ No, Amenities \ Bike Path, Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Laundromat, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ T-Station, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Laundry Facilities, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ No, Assoc Security \ Intercom, Basement \ Y, Beachfront \ No, Complex Complete \ Yes, Condo Association \ Yes, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Disclosure \ N, Documents On File \ Association Financial Statements, Documents On File \ Certificate of Insurance, Documents On File \ Floor Plans, Documents On File \ Management Association Bylaws, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Documents On File \ Rules & Regs, Documents On File \ Unit Deed, Exterior \ Brick, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Flooring \ Hardwood, Heating \ Heat Pump, Hot Water \ Electric, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Interior Features \ Intercom, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - Off Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Deeded, Parking Feature \ Guest, Parking Feature \ Off-Street, Parking Feature \ Tandem, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Roof Material \ Rubber, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Low-Rise, Type \ Condo, Uffi \ Unknown, Unit Placement \ Front, Unit Placement \ Middle, Unit Placement \ Upper, Warranty \ No, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ Harbor, Waterfront \ Walk to, Waterfront \ Yes, Year Built Descrp \ Approximate, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Parcel #: W:03 P:03475 S:020
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 59181419
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $740-940K.
Market guideZillow predicts North End home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among North End homes, this home is valued 52% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% greater than in Boston, and 49.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North End home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.