112 Garside St, Newark, NJ 07104
Sold on 9/26/13: $111,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:5 beds
- Bathrooms:5 baths
- Multi Family:2,400 sq ft
- Lot:2,500 sqft
- Year Built:1957
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $111,000
- Heating Type:Baseboard
close to trains, buses, University section of Newark, close to hospitals and downtown Newark, NJPAC, Prudential Arena. Very easy and fast commute to New york City, Manhattan, via buses or trains. Walking distance to colleges or Broad street train station. Also just minutes from Newark Airport.
Building is well maintained, needs nothing and has a very positive cash flow.
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedRange / Oven, Refrigerator
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width12
- Parcel #1400490000000012
- Room Count15
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID38691496
- Days on Zillow205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Garside Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newark home values.
Nearby Schools in Newark
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292