A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 2,097 all time views
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2015 for $169,000
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Class \ Residential, Type \ Single Family-Detached, BASEMENT \ None, CONDO REGIME INCLUDES \ None, FLOORS \ Hardwood, GARBAGE PICKUP \ Public, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Cable Available, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Level, MRBED FEATURES \ Master on Main Lvl, SEWER \ Public, WATER \ Public, Auction (Y\N) \ N, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Stand Alone Rng-Electric, COOLING SYSTEM \ Electric, HEATING SYSTEM \ Electric, HEATING SYSTEM \ Forced Air, Approx Age \ 1-5, Garage Type \ Attached Garage, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Lawn Maintenance, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, DRIVEWAY \ Paved, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Windows-Thermal, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Vinyl Siding, FIREPLACE \ Gas Logs, FLOORS \ Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Slab, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling 9ft+, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Trey, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Ceiling Smooth, MRBED FEATURES \ Double Sink, MRBED FEATURES \ Full Bath, MRBED FEATURES \ Shower-Separate, MRBED FEATURES \ Walk-in Closet, STORAGE SPACE \ Attic, STORAGE SPACE \ Garage, WATER HEATER \ Gas, SQFT Finished and Heated \ 1400-1599, HOA (Y\N) \ Y, ROOF \ Architectural, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Vinyl\Aluminum Trim, FIREPLACE \ Ventless, INTERIOR FEATURES \ Open Floor Plan, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Underground Utilities, EXTERIOR FINISH \ Stone, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Cul-de-Sac, MRBED FEATURES \ Tub-Separate, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Lights, AMENITIES INCLUDE \ Some Sidewalks, FLOORS \ Vinyl, LOT DESCRIPTION \ Sidewalk, EXTERIOR FEATURES \ Porch-Other, STYLE \ Craftsman, SPECIALTY ROOM \ Comb Liv & Din Room, GARAGE FEATURES \ Courtyard Entry, LA1Agent Phone1 CountryId \ United States (+1), LeadBased Paint Disc Req? \ No, Res. Property Disc. Req? \ Yes
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2111359195
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $70-145K.
Market guideZillow predicts 29640 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for Easley as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29640, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% greater than in Easley, and 18.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29640 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Easley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29640 home values.
|208 Linden Hall Ln Easley, SC||$150K||3||2||--|
|204 Linden Hall Ln Easley, SC||--||3||2||--|
|109 Linden Hall Ln Easley, SC||$116K||3||2||--|
|108 Kalmia Pl Easley, SC||$185K||3||2.25||2,750|
|301 Linden Hall Ln Easley, SC||$156K||2||2||--|
|201 Linden Hall Ln Easley, SC||$114K||3||2||1,905|
|105 Redbay Ct Easley, SC||$153K||3||2||--|
|329 Linden Hall Ln Easley, SC||$164K||2||2||--|
|112 Redbay Ct Easley, SC||$87K||3||2||1,414|
|108 Linden Hall Ln Easley, SC||$87K||3||2||1,436|
|109 Linden Hall Ln Easley, SC||$110K||3||2||1,815|
|104 Linden Hall Ln Easley, SC||$157K||3||2.25||1,595|
|105 Linden Hall Ln Easley, SC||$141K||3||2||1,143|
|100 Linden Hall Ln Easley, SC||$107K||3||3||--|
|301 Mary Ann St Easley, SC||$176K||4||3||2,372|
|209 Mary Ann St Easley, SC||$141K||3||2||1,862|
|156 Mckissick Rd Easley, SC||$96K||--||--||--|
|207 Mary Ann St Easley, SC||$95K||3||2||1,200|
|303 Mary Ann St Easley, SC||$126K||2||1.25||1,488|
|205 Mary Ann St Easley, SC||$157K||4||2.25||1,979|
Nearby Schools in Easley
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.