A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1979
- Views: 742 all time views
- HOA Fee: $442
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $250,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $280
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Third Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, FLOORING \ Hardwood, HEATING \ Oil, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Unknown, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ Third Floor, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Garden, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 49
- Floor size: 897 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: M:022 B:128 L:80140
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56266671
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $150-321K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02148 home values will rise 0.3% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Malden as a whole. Among 02148 homes, this home is valued 18.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02148, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% greater than in Malden, and 10.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02148 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Malden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02148 home values.
Nearby Schools in Malden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.