- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
112 Ridge Pl, Greenville, NC 278342 beds, 3 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $45,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 360
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 035090
- Zillow Home ID: 80897112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Ridge Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 107.7% higher than in Greenville, and 291.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- 110 Ridge Pl Greenville, NC$69K231,920
- 114 Ridge Pl # A Greenville, NC$54K22960
- 114 Ridge Pl Greenville, NC$70K431,920
- 108 Ridge Pl Greenville, NC$77KStudio12,220
- Millbrook St Greenville, NC$50K--0.5--
- Millbrook St Greenville, NC$49K--0.5--
- 504 Millbrook St Greenville, NC$66K421,480
- 106 Ridge Pl Greenville, NC$79KStudio12,220
- 408 Millbrook St Greenville, NC$58K31.51,144
- 406 Millbrook St Greenville, NC$58K31.51,176
- 113 Ridge Pl Greenville, NC$128K262,880
- 506 Millbrook St Greenville, NC$68K421,480
- 113 Ridge Pl APT 3 Greenville, NC$65K21.5960
- 100 Cortland Rd Greenville, NC$64K231,920
- 104 Ridge Pl Greenville, NC$82K142,220
- 104 Ridge Pl APT C Greenville, NC$71K11555
- 104 Ridge Pl APT A Greenville, NC$70K11555
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!