112 Rochelle Dr, Morehead City, NC 28557
Sold on 7/18/13: $103,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,140 sq ft
- Lot:871 sqft
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $103,000
- Heating Type:Heat pump
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow149
- Parcel #636614343819000
- # Stories2.0
- Zillow Home ID102039659
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$120,861||$112K – $134K||-$3,719||$106||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$931/mo||$791 – $1.1K/mo||--||$0.82||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 0.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Neighborhood for 112 Rochelle Drive
Nearby Schools in Morehead City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- West Carteret High (assigned) 9-12 0.5 mi
- Morehead City Primary School (assigned) PK-3 0.9 mi
- Morehead Elementary at Camp Glenn (assigned) 4-5 2.7 mi
- Morehead City Middle (assigned) 6-8 3.2 mi
- Gramercy Christian School PK-12 3.7 mi
- St. Egbert Catholic School K-5 4.2 mi
- Cape Lookout Marine Science High 9-12 4.7 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005