- Lot: 1,002 sqft
- Built in 2005
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 278 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $205
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2012 for $110,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $98
- MLS #: 15-1127
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ 6-10 Years Old, Features \ A/C, Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Area Boat Ramp, Features \ Area Fishing, Features \ Area Hiking, Features \ Area Tennis, Features \ Asphalt / Fiberglass, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Biking, Features \ Boating, Features \ Cable, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C, Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ City, Features \ City Water, Features \ Cycling, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Double Pane / Storm Windows, Features \ Electric, Features \ Fishing, Features \ Gas, Features \ Golf, Features \ Hardiboard Siding, Features \ Heat Pump, Features \ Jogging / Biking Path, Features \ Kitchen Facilities, Features \ Laminate, Features \ Laundry Facilities, Features \ Linoleum, Features \ Off Water, Features \ Outdoor Activities, Features \ Patio, Features \ Phone Jacks, Features \ Playground, Features \ Porch, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Slab Foundation, Features \ Stall Shower, Features \ State Road, Features \ Storage Area, Features \ Storage Shed, Features \ Storm door, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Walk-in Closet, Features \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Features \ Water Softener - Own, PropertySubType \ Townhouse, PropertyType \ Residential
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,121 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2015
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 51
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 636614342899000
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 102068037
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-189K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Carolina home values will increase 2.5% next year. Among 28557 homes, this home is 35.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 1.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28557, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.4% greater than in Morehead City, and 72.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28557 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morehead City.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (14)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 112 Rochelle Dr|
Nearby Schools in Morehead City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.