112 Rosella St, West Salem, OH 442873 beds, 2 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,459 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $78,000
- Price/sqft: $46
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 576 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2500916000
- Zillow Home ID: 35699631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Rosella Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44287, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% greater than in Wooster Metro, and 85.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44287 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wooster Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- Rosella St OH--------
- 100 Rosella St West Salem, OH$103K31.51,300
- 111 Wingerter St West Salem, OH$59K21704
- 101 Rosella St West Salem, OH$64K311,292
- 105 Wingerter St West Salem, OH$74K21762
- 115 Rosella St West Salem, OH$111K31.51,200
- 117 Wingerter St West Salem, OH$60K21660
- 105 N Lincoln St West Salem, OH$74K311,008
- 99 N Lincoln St West Salem, OH$70K31936
- 97 Rosella St West Salem, OH$72K21992
- 91 N Lincoln St West Salem, OH$102K321,316
- Wingerter Ave West Salem, OH$86K------
- 163 N Lincoln St West Salem, OH$77K31912
- 71 Betty St West Salem, OH$205K322,096
- 99 Wingerter St West Salem, OH$67K31984
- Betty St OH--------
- 106 Wingerter St West Salem, OH$79K321,117
- 100 Wingerter St West Salem, OH$76K311,142
Nearby Schools in West Salem
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292