112 S Pacific St, SPENCER, WI 54479
Sold on 11/23/11: $17,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow744
- Parcel #18126020821076
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID71315813
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$69,731||$63K – $81K||+$4,748||$89||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$660/mo||$508 – $990/mo||-$15||$0.85||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 54479 home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.3% decrease for Spencer as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 54479 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.6% higher than in Spencer, and 23.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 54479 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spencer.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 54479 home values.
Neighborhood for 112 S Pacific Street
- 306 E Clark St Spencer, WI$98K31.0--
- 305 E Main St Spencer, WI$69K22.0980
- 504 E Maple St Spencer, WI$81K32.01,352
- 500 E Clark St Spencer, WI$93K3--1,674
- 306 E Main St Spencer, WI$88K------
- 200 N Pacific St Spencer, WI$87K32.01,584
- 305 E Mill St Spencer, WI$78K------
- 509 E Maple St Spencer, WI$97K------
- 405 E Mill St Spencer, WI$80K31.01,163
- 511 E Clark St Spencer, WI$93K42.02,188
- 203 E Mill St Spencer, WI$80K31.01,541
- 301 N School St Spencer, WI$79K------
- 206 N Wisconsin St Spencer, WI$70K------
- 107 E Clark St Spencer, WI$82K32.0--
- 403 N Douglas St Spencer, WI$81K42.0--
- 406 E Pine St Spencer, WI$97K------
- 104 S Lasalle St Spencer, WI$90K------
- 305 E Elm St Spencer, WI$70K------
- 308 E Elm St Spencer, WI$78K41.01,444
- 300 E Elm St Spencer, WI$87K------
Nearby Schools in Spencer
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Spencer Junior High/High (assigned) 6-12 0.2 mi
- Spencer Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.2 mi
- Our Lady of Peace Intermediate School 3-5 8.5 mi
- Columbus Catholic Middle and High 6-12 8.6 mi
- Washington Elementary PK-6 8.8 mi
- Grant Elementary K-6 9.2 mi
- St. John the Baptist Primary School PK-2 9.3 mi