112 Sardis View Rd, Charlotte, NC 282113 beds, 3 baths, 2,230 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $294,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 480 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 4 spaces, 672 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,230 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18906407
- Zillow Home ID: 6273995
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Sardis View Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Stonehaven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% less than in Charlotte, and 8.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Stonehaven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Stonehaven home values.
- 118 Sardis View Rd Charlotte, NC$332K432,874
- 6211 Sardis Rd Charlotte, NC$854K33.54,243
- 6201 Sardis Rd Charlotte, NC$315K321,923
- 101 Sardis View Rd Charlotte, NC$401K433,220
- 115 Sardis View Rd Charlotte, NC$594K434,199
- 119 Waverly Hall Dr Charlotte, NC$180K321,848
- 125 Waverly Hall Dr Charlotte, NC$181K32.52,334
- 111 Waverly Hall Dr Charlotte, NC$163K321,404
- 6227 Sardis Rd Charlotte, NC$189K42.52,096
- 133 Waverly Hall Dr Charlotte, NC$189K42.52,004
- 6235 Sardis Rd Charlotte, NC$183K32.51,878
- 141 Waverly Hall Dr Charlotte, NC$176K32.51,818
- 200 Sardis View Rd Charlotte, NC$2.01M566,994
- 6239 Sardis Rd Charlotte, NC$215K42.52,508
- 149 Waverly Hall Dr Charlotte, NC$176K32.51,920
- 6200 Amber Mist Ln Charlotte, NC$306K32.52,426
- 201 Sardis View Rd Charlotte, NC--Studio--4,954
- 155 Waverly Hall Dr Charlotte, NC$210K32.52,090
- 6301 Sardis Rd Charlotte, NC--------
- 6201 Amber Mist Ln Charlotte, NC$282K432,701
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!