112 Swan St, Scotia, NY 12302Studio, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,950 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2007 for $169,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 10 spaces, 460 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 42220103802600020200000000
- Zillow Home ID: 32480491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Swan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 12302 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.6% lower than in Scotia, and 82.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 12302 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Scotia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12302 home values.
- 110 Swan St Scotia, NY$120K311,362
- 116 Swan St Scotia, NY$126K211,400
- 108 Swan St Scotia, NY$130K311,512
- 109 Jay St Scotia, NY$108K411,491
- 118 Swan St Scotia, NY$134K311,656
- 111 Jay St Scotia, NY$99K311,236
- 107 Jay St Scotia, NY$118K311,282
- 113 Jay St Scotia, NY$102K31858
- 105 Jay St Scotia, NY$87K411,386
- 120 Swan St Scotia, NY$80K211,200
- 115 Jay St Scotia, NY$95K421,496
- 115 Swan St Scotia, NY$118K32896
- 117 Swan St Scotia, NY$139K31.11,213
- 113 Swan St Scotia, NY$139K321,498
- 119 Swan St Scotia, NY$120K411,128
- 111 Swan St Scotia, NY$114K321,197
- 106 Lark St Scotia, NY$113K311,200
- 108 Lark St Scotia, NY$123K311,010
- 104 Lark St Scotia, NY$121K311,101
- 117 Jay St Scotia, NY$148K421,496
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!