- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
112 Sycamore Ave, Warwick, RI 028863 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,132 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 10,597 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $239,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,132 sqft
- Parcel #: M:268 B:0547 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 117925451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Sycamore Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02886, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41% lower than in Warwick, and 53.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02886 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Warwick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02886 home values.
- 106 Sycamore Ln South Kingstown, RI$1.23M334,166
- 120 Sycamore Ave Warwick, RI$137K21990
- 120 Sycamore Ave Warwick, RI$160K21990
- 100 Sycamore Ave Warwick, RI$164K221,370
- 94 Sycamore Ave Warwick, RI$163K322,206
- 101 Sycamore Ave Warwick, RI$166K311,080
- 111 Sycamore Ave Warwick, RI$162K31.51,080
- 89 Sycamore Ave Warwick, RI$166K321,080
- 131 Sycamore Ave Warwick, RI$161K311,260
- 88 Sycamore Ave Warwick, RI$165K21.5816
- 121 Sycamore Ave Warwick, RI$178K211,080
- 75 Gillmore St Warwick, RI$171K31.5960
- 143 Kenyon Ave Warwick, RI$174K421,200
- 168 Grayson Ave Warwick, RI$200K421,128
- 180 Grayson Ave Warwick, RI$196K31.5982
- 133 Kenyon Ave Warwick, RI$161K21.5800
- 83 Gillmore St Warwick, RI$164K31.5960
- 188 Grayson Ave Warwick, RI$120K21.51,040
- 127 Kenyon Ave Warwick, RI$169K43988
- 169 Grayson Ave Warwick, RI$134K321,064
Nearby Schools in Warwick
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292