- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- 874 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,206 all time views
- 34 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2000 for $27,500
- Price/sqft: $60
- MLS #: 107252
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Appliances \ Range/Oven Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Vent/Hood, Attic \ Access Only, Attic \ Pull Down Stairs, BasementAndFoundation \ Crawl Space, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Siding-Vinyl, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Window Unit, DiningAndLiving \ Combination, DiningAndLiving \ Living Room, Disclosures \ Lead Paint, ExteriorFeatures \ None, ExteriorFeatures \ Wooded Lot, Fencing \ None, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, GarageAndCarport \ None-Carport, GarageAndCarport \ None-Garage, HeatingFuel \ Electric, HeatingFuel \ Natural gas, HeatingSystem \ Baseboard, HeatingSystem \ Gas Pak, HoaAmenities \ None, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fans, InteriorFeatures \ Laundry Room, InteriorFeatures \ Smoke Alarm, InteriorFeatures \ Washer &/or Dryer Hook Up, MiscSearch1 \ Bedroom 1st Floor, MiscSearch1 \ Remodeled, MiscSearch2 \ Handicap Access, MiscSearch2 \ Less than .5 acres, Porch \ Front, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Tin, Style \ Traditional, Type \ Site Built, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, WindowsAndDoors \ Storm Windows
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 79
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 001763
- Zillow Home ID: 51413056
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $28-90K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27834 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Greenville as a whole. Among 27834 homes, this home is 16% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71% greater than in Greenville, and 198.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
|108 W 12th St Greenville, NC||$45K||3||1||992|
|116 W 12th St Greenville, NC||$44K||3||1||972|
|1123 S Washington St Greenville, NC||$82K||5||3||2,444|
|120 W 12th St Greenville, NC||$47K||3||2||1,350|
|1119 S Washington St Greenville, NC||$54K||3||1||1,470|
|1128 Evans St Greenville, NC||$69K||5||2||1,930|
|107 W 12TH St Greenville, NC||$48K||--||0.5||--|
|113 W 12th St Greenville, NC||$69K||2||2||1,878|
|1115 S Washington St Greenville, NC||$51K||3||1||1,220|
|1202 Evans St Greenville, NC||$56K||3||1||1,476|
|119 W 12th St Greenville, NC||$91K||5||2||2,255|
|1211 S Washington St Greenville, NC||$57K||4||1.5||1,508|
|201 W 12th St Greenville, NC||$46K||2||1||1,066|
|1213 S Washington St Greenville, NC||$52K||--||0.5||--|
|1111 Evans St Greenville, NC||$85K||--||0.5||1,496|
|1109 Evans St Greenville, NC||$87K||--||0.5||1,496|
|203 W 12th St Greenville, NC||$48K||3||1||1,080|
|1201 Evans St Greenville, NC||$83K||--||0.5||1,496|
|1220 Evans St Greenville, NC||$111K||2||1||1,856|
|1204 S Washington St Greenville, NC||$52K||3||2||1,204|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.