112 Washington Pl APT 19A, Pittsburgh, PA 152194 beds, 4 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Contact Liz Caplan for your personal tour of Chatham Towers unit #19A offered for $850,000. Luxury downtown living awaits you!
Downtown Pittsburgh is a thriving urban neighborhood offering many things to do just steps from home!
- Built in 1967
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Partial basement
- View: City, Park
- Audio and Video sound system, Fire Place, Wine Cellar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 19
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Unit floor #: 19
- Zillow Home ID: 2137682289
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 112 Washington Pl APT 19A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Central Business District market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.7% higher than in Pittsburgh, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Central Business District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pittsburgh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Business District home values.
- Studio, -- baths
2,785 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- Studio, -- baths
- 112 Washington Pl APT 2E Pittsburgh, PA$77K------
- 112 Washington Pl APT 7B Pittsburgh, PA$73K--1514
- 112 Washington Pl APT 7B Pittsburgh, PA$106K--1514
- 112 Washington Pl APT 14L Pittsburgh, PA$73KStudio1--
- 112 Washington Pl APT 5C Pittsburgh, PA$60K11.5--
- 112 Washington Pl APT 19H Pittsburgh, PA$59K11.5--
- 112 Washington Pl APT 7A Pittsburgh, PA$139K221,196
- 112 Washington Pl # 6-D Pittsburgh, PA$137K11.5922
- 112 Washington Pl # 6-L Pittsburgh, PA$88KStudio1549
- 112 Washington Pl APT 5G Pittsburgh, PA$84K11.5983
- 112 Washington Pl # 5-D Pittsburgh, PA$125K11.5922
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!