- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1120 E Twiggs St UNIT A409, Tampa, FL 336022 beds, 2 baths, 1,128 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $66,210,000
- Price/sqft: $58,697
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,128 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 1987530754
- Zillow Home ID: 89744220
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1120 E Twiggs Street UNIT A409
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Channel District, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 89.5% higher than in Tampa, and 501% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Channel District home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Channel District home values.
- Unit A404$221K321,418
- Unit A312$206K221,128
- Unit A502$235K231,593
- Unit A408$208K221,128
- Unit A405$168K11752
- Unit A410$206K211,138
- Unit A503$233K231,632
- Unit A501$236K231,641
- Three Bedroom--321,552
- Deluxe Two Bedroom--221,198
- One Bedroom with Den--211,060
- 2-Story Penthouse--22.51,466
- Two Bedroom--221,054
- Deluxe One Bedroom--11793
- One Bedroom--11717
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292