11207 65th Ave NW, Gig Harbor, WA 983324 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,365 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $147
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 943 sqft
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,365 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3000850020
- Zillow Home ID: 63275792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11207 65th Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98332 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% higher than in Gig Harbor, and 41.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98332 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gig Harbor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98332 home values.
- 11303 65th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$499K42.52,674
- 11201 65th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$498K52.52,948
- 11307 65th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$482K32.52,720
- 11302 65th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$505K32.52,880
- 11204 65th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$474K42.52,835
- 11306 65th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$483K433,258
- 6412 112th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$480K42.52,627
- 11319 65th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$563K33.53,681
- 6406 112th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$505K42.53,030
- 11318 65th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$501K42.52,513
- 6504 112th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$540K43.253,216
- 6314 112th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$495K32.52,217
- 11219 66th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$511K42.52,960
- 11305 66th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$490K44.53,150
- 11215 66th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$496K32.52,527
- 11405 65th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$559K43.53,288
- 11404 65th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$504K332,747
- 11311 66th Ave NW Gig Harbor, WA$525K42.53,104
- 6308 112th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$450K32.52,646
- 6510 112th Street Ct NW Gig Harbor, WA$484K42.52,513
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!