- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11208 Streamfield Ct, Riverside, CA 925055 beds, 3 baths, 2,533 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $245,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 399 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,533 sqft
- Parcel #: 146280009
- Zillow Home ID: 59421076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11208 Streamfield Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Sierra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.7% higher than in Riverside, and 81% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Sierra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Sierra home values.
- 11216 Streamfield Ct Riverside, CA$381K42.52,124
- 4656 Countrygate Ct Riverside, CA$353K321,882
- 4648 Countrygate Ct Riverside, CA$374K332,069
- 4664 Countrygate Ct Riverside, CA$378K32.52,124
- 11224 Streamfield Ct Riverside, CA$363K32.52,069
- 11209 Streamfield Ct Riverside, CA$370K42.752,124
- 11207 Parkscape Dr Riverside, CA$359K422,069
- 4640 Countrygate Ct Riverside, CA$352K332,124
- 11215 Parkscape Dr Riverside, CA$382K532,533
- 11216 Streamfield Ct Riverside, CA$569K4162,121
- 11217 Streamfield Ct Riverside, CA$377K321,880
- 4672 Countrygate Ct Riverside, CA$408K332,561
- 11223 Parkscape Dr Riverside, CA$355K32.51,880
- 4632 Countrygate Ct Riverside, CA$382K432,561
- 11232 Streamfield Ct Riverside, CA$352K32.51,880
- 11225 Streamfield Ct Riverside, CA$427K532,533
- 4680 Countrygate Ct Riverside, CA$365K32.52,069
- 11208 Parkway Ct Riverside, CA$352K321,880
- 11233 Streamfield Ct Riverside, CA$399K42.52,069
- 11216 Parkway Ct Riverside, CA$480K32.52,069
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!