- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11209 Lincoln St, Huntley, IL 601423 beds, 1 bath, 1,433 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $104,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- Finished basement, 1432 sqft
- Parking: 715 sqft
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Exterior material: Brick
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,433 sqft
- Parcel #: 1833104008
- Zillow Home ID: 5061689
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11209 Lincoln Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60142 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 20.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% higher than in Huntley, and 470.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60142 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Huntley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60142 home values.
- 11303 Lincoln St Huntley, IL$110K321,800
- 11303 Lincoln St Huntley, IL$166K311,334
- 11212 Sunset Ln Huntley, IL$186K32.52,000
- 11208 Sunset Ln Huntley, IL$145K----1,234
- 11216 Sunset Ln Huntley, IL$179K----1,677
- 11302 Sunset Ln Huntley, IL$183K----1,634
- 11307 Lincoln St Huntley, IL$168K----1,672
- 12104 Heinz Ave Huntley, IL$197K----2,179
- 11306 Sunset Ln Huntley, IL$146K----1,284
- 12103 Heinz Ave Huntley, IL$208K----2,041
- 12108 Heinz Ave Huntley, IL$146K2--1,306
- 11121 Lincoln St Huntley, IL$98K----1,111
- 11308 Sunset Ln Huntley, IL$183K----1,539
- 11202 Lincoln St Huntley, IL$140K----1,387
- 11114 Sunset Ln Huntley, IL$143K321,066
- 11119 Lincoln St Huntley, IL$150K321,121
- 11112 Sunset Ln Huntley, IL$157K----1,506
- 11209 Sunset Ln Huntley, IL$184K331,951
- 14149 Newport Ct Huntley, IL$101K221,389
- 11207 Sunset Ln Huntley, IL$281K3--1,907
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292