- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1121 78th St, Brooklyn, NY 112281,853 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $324
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,853 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 17
- Parcel #: 062420070
- Zillow Home ID: 30706986
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1121 78th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dyker Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 75% lower than in New York, and 98.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Dyker Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dyker Heights home values.
- 1119 78th St Brooklyn, NY$532K321,222
- 1123 78th St Brooklyn, NY$584K----1,222
- 1125 78th St Brooklyn, NY$531K----901
- 1127 78th St Brooklyn, NY$593K----1,312
- 1115 78th St Brooklyn, NY$1.99M222,352
- 1131 78th St Brooklyn, NY$652K----1,312
- 1120 77th St Brooklyn, NY$811K----1,280
- 1122 77th St Brooklyn, NY$814K----1,280
- 1135 78th St Brooklyn, NY$614K----1,312
- 1116 77th St Brooklyn, NY$869K----1,280
- 1124 77th St Brooklyn, NY$794K322,150
- 1114 77th St Brooklyn, NY$773K31.52,000
- 1126 77th St Brooklyn, NY$874K----1,280
- 1110 77th St Brooklyn, NY$688K----1,280
- 1137 78th St Brooklyn, NY$643K----1,312
- 1128 77th St Brooklyn, NY$788K----1,280
- 1108 77th St Brooklyn, NY$851K----1,280
- 7713 11th Ave Brooklyn, NY$679K----1,360
- 7715 11th Ave Brooklyn, NY$725K----1,479
- 1130 77th St Brooklyn, NY$804K351,464
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292