1121 Catherine St, Joliet, IL 604353 beds, 2 baths, 1,020 sqft
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 224 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $167,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- MLS #: 08519430
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 252 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,020 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3007053110040000
- Zillow Home ID: 5471114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1121 Catherine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60435 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 59% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.4% lower than in Joliet, and 694% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60435 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Joliet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60435 home values.
- 1119 Catherine St Joliet, IL$112K--11,080
- 1123 Catherine St Joliet, IL$161K----1,920
- 1117 Catherine St Joliet, IL$81K----1,024
- 1115 Catherine St Joliet, IL$91K----960
- 1127 Catherine St Joliet, IL$125K----1,380
- 1111 Catherine St Joliet, IL$156K----1,512
- 1110 Catherine St Joliet, IL$123K----990
- 1110 Catherine St Joliet, IL$78K31.5--
- 1207 Briargate Ave Joliet, IL$118K----1,008
- 1208 Kenmore Ave Joliet, IL$120K----1,036
- Catherine St Joliet, IL$93K----1,020
- 1203 Kenmore Ave Joliet, IL$81K21884
- 1209 Briargate Ave Joliet, IL$109K32768
- 1109 Catherine St Joliet, IL$100K----1,048
- 1210 Kenmore Ave Joliet, IL$87K----1,020
- 1205 Kenmore Ave Joliet, IL$139K321,074
- 1107 Catherine St Joliet, IL$84K----1,008
- 1108 Catherine St Joliet, IL$117K----884
- 1211 Briargate Ave Joliet, IL$126K----1,800
- 1125 Loretta St Joliet, IL$74K----766
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!