1121 Halsey St, Brooklyn, NY 112079 beds, 3 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $780,000
- Price/sqft: $260
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 034030050
- Zillow Home ID: 30629726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1121 Halsey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11207 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1250% higher than in New York, and 59.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11207 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11207 home values.
- 1119 Halsey St Brooklyn, NY$659K----2,964
- 1123 Halsey St Brooklyn, NY$742K----3,000
- 1117 Halsey St Brooklyn, NY$535K----2,877
- 1125 Halsey St Brooklyn, NY$728K----2,988
- 1115 Halsey St Brooklyn, NY$623K422,964
- 1127 Halsey St Brooklyn, NY$699K333,000
- 1069 Halsey St # A Brooklyn, NY$562K5----
- 1069 Halsey St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$617K53.53,300
- 1113 Halsey St Brooklyn, NY$660K733,300
- 1129 Halsey St Brooklyn, NY------2,988
- 1111 Halsey St Brooklyn, NY$636K313,300
- 1131 Halsey St Brooklyn, NY$674K52.52,000
- 154 Weirfield St Brooklyn, NY$707K----3,000
- 156 Weirfield St Brooklyn, NY$768K----3,000
- 152 Weirfield St Brooklyn, NY$681K----3,000
- 158 Weirfield St Brooklyn, NY$734K----3,000
- 150 Weirfield St Brooklyn, NY$528K313,000
- 1109 Halsey St Brooklyn, NY$641K213,300
- 160 Weirfield St Brooklyn, NY$759K313,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!