- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- 31 days on Zillow
- Views: 607 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2002 for $227,000
- Price/sqft: $139
- MLS #: 08899080
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 2nd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Parking Type \ Garage, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Sale Terms \ FHA, Sale Terms \ VA, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Appliances \ Disposal, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Equipment \ CO Detectors, Sale Terms \ Conventional, 3rd Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Equipment \ Water-Softener Owned, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Kitchen Type \ Pantry-Closet, Electricity \ 100 Amp Service, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Addtl Room 2 Name \ Recreation Rm, Addtl Room 1 Name \ Office, Basement \ Crawl, Assessment Includes \ None, Equipment \ TV-Dish, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Basement, 4th Bedroom Level \ 2nd Level, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Basement, Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Not Applicable, Status \ Contingent, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Addtl Room 1 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Addtl Room 2 Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Family Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, 3rd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, 4th Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ All, Age \ 31-40 Years, Area Amenities \ Street Lights, Area Amenities \ Street Paved, Area Amenities \ Sidewalks, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ Office, Additional Rooms \ Recreation Room, Additional Sales Information \ None, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Type of House \ 2 Stories
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,865 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0935253004
- Zillow Home ID: 4663931
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $214-258K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60174 home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 0.6% fall for Saint Charles as a whole. Among 60174 homes, this home is 13.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60174, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.2% higher than in Saint Charles, and 888.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60174 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Charles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60174 home values.
Nearby Schools in Saint Charles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.