1121 Myrtle Ave # 0, Charlotte, NC 282032 beds, 1 bath, 950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
GENUINE DILWORTH NEIGHBORHOOD AND CHARM- BEST PART OF DILWORTH. 5 Mins to Downtown. On National Historic Registry. Nestled between East Blvd and Morehead st, in the best part of Dilworth.
Just around the corner from the major Hospitals in Dilworth and Myers Park, Dowd YMCA, Latta Park, Latta Park.
Close to Queens College and the Charlotte Law School.
Great neighborhood- walking, biking and jogging area.
- Built in 1940
- 220 days on Zillow
- Heating: Radiant
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $65,500
- Price/sqft: $69
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: Park
- CHARMING- Radiant Steam Heat, Hardwoods, Ceiling fans, Dishwasher
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 72
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2111758013
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1121 Myrtle Avenue # 0
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Dilworth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.5% less than in Charlotte, and 122.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Dilworth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dilworth home values.
- 728 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$586K42.52,024
- 1101 Myrtle Ave Charlotte, NC$393K11630
- 1112 Myrtle Ave Charlotte, NC$517K441,904
- 729 Templeton Ave Charlotte, NC$913K543,850
- 724 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$535K322,041
- 725 Templeton Ave Charlotte, NC$461K321,904
- 808 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$562K421,867
- 720 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$696K43.52,800
- 812 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$526K311,634
- 721 Templeton Ave Charlotte, NC$483K32.52,361
- 716 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$580K422,342
- 1201 Myrtle Ave Charlotte, NC$556K422,327
- 719 Templeton Ave Charlotte, NC$891K43.53,488
- 816 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$785K212,512
- 1121 Myrtle Ave # A-1 Charlotte, NC$135K21908
- 1121 Myrtle Ave Charlotte, NC$145K21915
- 1121 Myrtle Ave APT 62 Charlotte, NC$84K11560
- 1121 Myrtle Ave APT 20 Charlotte, NC$80K11384
- 1121 Myrtle Ave APT 19 Charlotte, NC$84K11560
- 1121 Myrtle Ave APT 18 Charlotte, NC$111K11560