1121 Myrtle Ave# 0, Charlotte, NC 28203
Make Me Move®: $165,000
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:950 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1940
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $65,500
- Heating Type:Radiant
GENUINE DILWORTH NEIGHBORHOOD AND CHARM- BEST PART OF DILWORTH. 5 Mins to Downtown. On National Historic Registry. Nestled between East Blvd and Morehead st, in the best part of Dilworth.
Just around the corner from the major Hospitals in Dilworth and Myers Park, Dowd YMCA, Latta Park, Latta Park.
Close to Queens College and the Charlotte Law School.
Great neighborhood- walking, biking and jogging area.
- Days on Zillow120
- ParkingOff street, On street
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesCHARMING- Radiant Steam Heat, Hardwoods, Ceiling fans, Dishwasher
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Freezer, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Neighborhood NameDilworth 28203
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count72
- Unit Floor #1
- Zillow Home ID2111758013
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1121 Myrtle Avenue # 0
Learn more about forecast calculations or Dilworth home values.
- 728 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$584K42.52,024
- 1101 Myrtle Ave Charlotte, NC$427K11.0630
- 1112 Myrtle Ave Charlotte, NC$376K44.01,904
- 729 Templeton Ave Charlotte, NC$849K54.03,850
- 724 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$548K32.02,041
- 725 Templeton Ave Charlotte, NC$458K32.01,904
- 808 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$501K42.01,867
- 720 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$699K43.52,300
- 812 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$439K31.01,634
- 721 Templeton Ave Charlotte, NC$546K42.52,400
- 716 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$558K42.02,342
- 1201 Myrtle Ave Charlotte, NC$544K42.02,327
- 719 Templeton Ave Charlotte, NC$819K43.53,488
- 816 Lexington Ave Charlotte, NC$681K21.02,512
- 1121 Myrtle Ave Charlotte, NC$142K21.0--
- 1121 Myrtle Ave # A-1 Charlotte, NC$138K21.0--
- 1121 Myrtle Ave APT 4 Charlotte, NC$134K21.0908
- 1121 Myrtle Ave APT 5 Charlotte, NC$102K11.0682
- 1121 Myrtle Ave APT 37 Charlotte, NC$105K11.0672
- 1121 Myrtle Ave APT 6 Charlotte, NC$131K21.0939
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.