1121 SE Sherman St, Portland, OR 972142 beds, 2 baths, 1,996 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- Heating: Stove
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $542,150
- Price/sqft: $272
- Parking: 0 space
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,996 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1895
- Parcel #: R276178
- Zillow Home ID: 53960011
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1121 Se Sherman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hosford-Abernethy, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.1% less than in Portland, and 93.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hosford-Abernethy home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hosford-Abernethy home values.
- 2225 SE 12th Ave Portland, OR$244K211,078
- 2237 SE 12th Ave Portland, OR$475K532,837
- 2215 SE 12th Ave Portland, OR$416K422,160
- 2224 SE 11th Ave Portland, OR$347K311,672
- 2214 SE 11th Ave Portland, OR$251K211,048
- 1124 SE Sherman St Portland, OR$243K312,000
- 1114 SE Grant St Portland, OR$254K21990
- 2203 SE 12th Ave Portland, OR$401K221,862
- 2305 SE 12th Ave Portland, OR$574K43.51,800
- 1101 SE Sherman St Portland, OR$1.85M225,416
- 1100 SE Sherman St Portland, OR--Studio--2,955
- 2301 SE 12th Ave Portland, OR$249K43.51,800
- 2204 SE 11th Ave Portland, OR$405K21.51,780
- 2315 SE 12th Ave Portland, OR$333K211,034
- 2204 SE 12th Ave APT C Portland, OR$206K11600
- 2323 SE 12th Ave Portland, OR$437K42.52,400
- 2265 SE Spruce Ave Portland, OR$370K211,020
Nearby Schools in Portland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292