This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.95 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Views: 549 all time views
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $118,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Lot Description \ None, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Carpet, Interior Features \ Cable Ready, Interior Features \ Eat In Kitchen, Interior Features \ Garden Tub, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Connection, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Heat Delivery \ Heat Pump, Fuel Source \ Electric, Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Ranch, Extra Rooms \ None, Exterior Finish \ Vinyl, Fireplace Details \ None, Exterior Features \ Landscaped-Full, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Appliances \ Range-Electric, Appliances \ Hot Water-Electric, AC\Ventilation \ Central, Driveway \ Concrete, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Appliances \ Disposal, Interior Features \ Built Ins, Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalks, Appliances \ Microwave Built-in, Interior Features \ Bar, Foundation\Basement \ Slab, Exterior Features \ Fence-Privacy, Porch \ Patio, Porch \ Porch, Porch \ Front
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Stories: 1
- Floor size: 1,250 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: G09 418
- Zillow Home ID: 102674491
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $100-142K.
Market guideZillow predicts 30813 home values will rise 3.1% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Grovetown as a whole. Among 30813 homes, this home is valued 18% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30813, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63% greater than in Grovetown, and 227.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30813 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Grovetown.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30813 home values.
|1123 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$125K||3||3||1,310|
|1119 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$130K||3||3||1,504|
|1125 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1117 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1127 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$126K||3||3||1,351|
|1133 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$120K||3||3||1,517|
|1118 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$113K||3||2.5||1,487|
|1130 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$113K||3||2.5||1,487|
|1116 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$106K||3||2||1,392|
|1128 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$106K||3||2.5||1,250|
|1131 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$112K||3||2||1,487|
|1129 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$118K||3||2||1,248|
|1113 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$121K||3||2||1,293|
|1114 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$112K||3||2.5||1,487|
|1124 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1120 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$113K||3||2||1,499|
|1122 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$131K||3||3||1,446|
|1122 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$112K||3||2||1,487|
|1118 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$134K||3||2||1,545|
|1126 Sierra Ln Grovetown, GA||$127K||3||2||1,499|
Nearby Schools in Grovetown
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.