- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11210 Briarcliff Ln, Studio City, CA 916045 beds, 6,302 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.78 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $1,425,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- View: City, Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,302 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 2381020021
- Zillow Home ID: 55821915
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11210 Briarcliff Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Studio City market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 11.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Studio City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Studio City home values.
- 11220 Briarcliff Ln Studio City, CA$9.14M577,311
- 3004 Laurel Canyon Blvd North Hollywood, CA$1.82M322,433
- 11240 Briarcliff Ln Studio City, CA$5.16M445,980
- 3001 Dona Nenita Pl Studio City, CA$1.18M332,384
- 11510 Dona Dorotea Dr Studio City, CA$2M432,634
- 11221 Briarcliff Ln Studio City, CA$3.55M54.55,585
- 3031 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.5M432,877
- 3005 Dona Nenita Pl Studio City, CA$1.69M452,991
- 3035 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.06M432,321
- 2965 Laurel Canyon Blvd Studio City, CA$4.1M455,085
- 3030 Dona Marta Dr North Hollywood, CA$1.14M321,735
- 11232 Briarcliff Ln Studio City, CA$3.68M556,827
- 3017 Dona Nenita Pl Studio City, CA$1.65M542,852
- 3041 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.25M432,746
- 11231 Briarcliff Ln Studio City, CA$3.94M555,592
- 3000 Dona Nenita Pl Studio City, CA$1.73M322,627
- 3025 Dona Nenita Pl North Hollywood, CA$1.76M543,297
- 3034 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.67M322,404
- 3006 Dona Nenita Pl Studio City, CA$1.55M332,440
- 3045 Dona Marta Dr Studio City, CA$1.77M443,111
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!