11210 Milnor Rd, Pickerington, OH 431476 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.88 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $257,000
- Price/sqft: $58
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1400 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 805 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,400 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0360005880
- Zillow Home ID: 33800078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11210 Milnor Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43147 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 39.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.2% greater than in Pickerington, and 17.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43147 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pickerington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43147 home values.
- 8456 Cameron Ct Pickerington, OH--Studio----
- 11240 Milnor Rd Pickerington, OH$84K31924
- 8478 Cameron Ct Pickerington, OH--Studio----
- 8434 Cameron Ct Pickerington, OH--Studio--2,710
- 11300 Milnor Rd Pickerington, OH$372K42.53,007
- 8414 Cameron Ct Pickerington, OH--Studio----
- 11196 Milnor Rd Pickerington, OH$292K32.52,294
- 11320 Milnor Rd Pickerington, OH$143K211,280
- 8398 Cameron Ct Pickerington, OH--Studio----
- 11211 Milnor Rd Pickerington, OH$129K321,976
- 8354 Cameron Ct NW Pickerington, OH--Studio----
- 8415 Cameron Ct Pickerington, OH--Studio----
- 8340 Cameron Ct NW Pickerington, OH--Studio----
- 600 Milnor Rd Pickerington, OH$218K42.51,924
- 8397 Cameron Ct Pickerington, OH--Studio----
- 8374 Cameron Ct Pickerington, OH--Studio----
Nearby Schools in Pickerington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.