- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- 211 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,943 all time views
- 26 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2010 for $265,000
- Price/sqft: $112
- MLS #: 380319
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Concrete, Hardwood
- Unfinished basement, 5 sqft
- Foundation\Basement \ Crawl Space, Interior Features \ Cable Ready, Interior Features \ Eat In Kitchen, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Connection, Interior Features \ Blinds, Fireplace Details \ Living Room, Extra Rooms \ Owner Bath, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Roof \ Comp Shingle, Fuel Source \ Electric, AC\Ventilation \ Ceiling Fan(s), Water \ Public, Sewer \ Public, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Property Type \ Residential, Heat Delivery \ Forced Air, Fuel Source \ Natural Gas, Exterior Finish \ Vinyl, Exterior Finish \ Brick, Exterior Features \ Landscaped-Full, Exterior Features \ Lawn Sprinkler, Driveway \ Dirt, Lot Description \ Other-See Remarks, Flooring \ Hardwood, Interior Features \ Kitchen Isle, AC\Ventilation \ Central, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Foundation\Basement \ Concrete Floor, Interior Features \ Foyer, Extra Rooms \ Foyer, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Range-Gas, Exterior Features \ Sidewalk, Appliances \ Wall Oven, Appliances \ Hot Water-Gas, AC\Ventilation \ Multiple Systems, Fireplace Details \ Gas Logs, Style \ 2 Story, Interior Features \ Built Ins, Exterior Features \ Secluded Lot, Fireplace Details \ Owner Bedroom, Exterior Features \ Fence-Privacy, Interior Features \ Garden Window, Foundation\Basement \ Partial, Porch \ Patio, Porch \ Porch, Porch \ Stoop
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0343110000
- Zillow Home ID: 14946389
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $247-339K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Summerville home values will rise 1.8% next year, compared to a 2.2% increase for Augusta as a whole. Among Summerville homes, this home is 82.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 42.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Summerville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.4% lower than in Augusta, and 1.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Summerville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Summerville home values.
|1138 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA||$481K||4||3.5||4,444|
|1120 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA||$526K||4||4||4,164|
|1116 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA||$330K||3||2.5||2,833|
|1150 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA||$336K||4||3.5||2,778|
|2621 Bellevue Ave Augusta, GA||$236K||3||1.5||2,645|
|1114 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA||$352K||3||2.5||3,080|
|1129 Monte Sano Ave Augusta, GA||$364K||4||2.5||3,158|
|2613 Bellevue Ave Augusta, GA||$241K||3||3||2,292|
|1135 Monte Sano Ave Augusta, GA||$396K||4||3||3,580|
|1127 Monte Sano Ave Augusta, GA||$325K||3||2||2,804|
|1125 Monte Sano Ave Augusta, GA||--||--||--||--|
|1135 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA||$337K||4||3.5||3,000|
|2611 Bellevue Ave Augusta, GA||$170K||3||3||2,016|
|1133 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA||$260K||4||2||2,118|
|1137 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA||$292K||3||2||2,461|
|1112 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA||$350K||5||4||2,943|
|2609 Bellevue Ave Augusta, GA||$206K||3||3||2,375|
|1141 Glenn Ave Augusta, GA||$354K||3||3||3,048|
|1123 Monte Sano Ave Augusta, GA||$664K||9||6||6,690|
|2607 Bellevue Ave Augusta, GA||$175K||3||3||2,016|
Nearby Schools in Augusta
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.