1122 W Lunt Ave APT 2D, Chicago, IL 606262 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Two Bedroom with a great Lake Michigan View. Enjoy watching the sunrise, the Lake & Park from 14 double-hung & picture windows.
New Kitchen with wood cabinet & Stainless refrigerator.
Exceptionally Large (Open Design) Living room with large picture windows
Open resident Parking FREE.
All you-can-use Utilities & Property Tax Included in assessment.
Steps from public transportation (Bus, Subway & Train on Lunt Ave.
Walking distance to grocery stores, drug stores, convenience stores, cafe, restaurants, Starbucks, movie theater, and etc.
15 minutes train/25 minutes subway to downtown.
1,000 sq ft
2 bedroom with Balcony/Picture windows
Living Room -- 18x33
Bedroom 1 -- 11x13
Bedroom 2 -- 10x12
Kitchen -- 11x9
Cash purchase Only
No Dogs/Cats OK
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2114051369
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1122 W Lunt Avenue APT 2D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rogers Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.5% lower than in Chicago, and 490.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Rogers Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rogers Park home values.
- 1122 W Lunt Ave APT 6C Chicago, IL$205K21995
- 1122 W Lunt Ave APT 4D Chicago, IL$192K21--
- 1122 W Lunt Ave APT 8B Chicago, IL$123K211,100
- 1122 W Lunt Ave APT 9A Chicago, IL$126K211,600
- 1122 W Lunt Ave APT 4B Chicago, IL$157K21--
- 1132 W Lunt Ave APT 7A Chicago, IL$265K21--
- 1154 W Lunt Ave APT 304 Chicago, IL$740K11--
- 1154 W Lunt Ave APT 109 Chicago, IL$740K11--
- 1122 W Lunt Ave Chicago, IL$128K211,000
- 1132 W Lunt Ave APT 5C Chicago, IL$248K21--
- 1119 W Lunt Ave # 3A Chicago, IL$195K------
- 1119 W Lunt Ave # 2 Chicago, IL$198K------
- 1119 W Lunt Ave # 1 Chicago, IL$212K32--
- 1122 W Lunt Ave APT 2D Chicago, IL$138K211,000
- 1122 W Lunt Ave APT 2D Chicago, IL$287K21--
- 1119 W Lunt Ave Chicago, IL$292K32--
- 1132 W Lunt Ave APT 8C Chicago, IL$112K21--
- 1225 W Greenleaf Ave # G Chicago, IL$101K21--
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292