- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Built in 1972
- 129 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,104 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Sep 2006 for $70,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- MLS #: T2727203
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached
- Air Conditioning \ Wall Units/Window, Exterior Construction \ Metal Frame, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Detached Workshop, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Parking - Rv/Boat, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Storage, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Carport \ RV Carport, Garage Carport \ RV Garage, Garage Features \ Detached, Garage Features \ None, Garage Features \ Oversized, Garage Features \ Workshop, Heatingand Fuel \ Wall Units / Window Unit, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Home With Rental Unit, Property Type \ Income, Roof \ Metal, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available
- Exterior material: Metal, Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Parcel #: 0506590002
- Zillow Home ID: 44945213
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33534 home values will rise 7% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Gibsonton as a whole. Among 33534 homes, this home is 4.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 53.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33534, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% lower than in Gibsonton, and 411.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33534 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gibsonton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33534 home values.
|11216 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||--||2||1||840|
|11207 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||--||2||1||1,021|
|11224 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$130K||3||2||1,910|
|11208 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$59K||3||2||1,104|
|11221 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$57K||3||2||1,064|
|11217 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$57K||2||2||784|
|11228 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$160K||5||3||2,335|
|11225 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$46K||3||1||744|
|11209 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||--||2||1||672|
|7728 Lovegren Ln Gibsonton, FL||$55K||1||1||812|
|11126 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$41K||1||1||320|
|11229 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$68K||3||2||1,456|
|11201 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$95K||3||2||1,792|
|7700 Lovegren Ln Gibsonton, FL||--||--||--||--|
|11121 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$66K||3||2||1,344|
|11118 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$187K||2||1||1,372|
|11117 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$46K||1||1||784|
|11102 North St Gibsonton, FL||$178K||3||2||1,840|
|11113 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$40K||2||1||440|
|11114 Inglewood Dr Gibsonton, FL||$71K||3||2||1,404|
Nearby Schools in Gibsonton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!