11220 NE 174th St, Bothell, WA 980111 bed, 1 bath, 1,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,657 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $375,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 360 sqft
- Parking: Off street, 0 space, 200 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,208 sqft
- Parcel #: 1029800180
- Zillow Home ID: 48701784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11220 Ne 174th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98011, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 105.6% higher than in Bothell, and 44.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98011 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bothell.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98011 home values.
- 12102 NE 174th St # 1 Bothell, WA$488K43.53,180
- 17409 113th Ave NE Bothell, WA$430K32.51,880
- 11210 NE 174th St Bothell, WA$453K32.52,050
- 17413 113th Ave NE Bothell, WA$426K32.51,880
- 11204 NE 174th St Bothell, WA$404K331,630
- 17503 Woodinville Dr Bothell, WA$375K422,400
- 11215 NE 174th St Bothell, WA$558K332,280
- 11219 NE 174th St Bothell, WA$574K32.52,250
- 11223 NE 174th St Bothell, WA$580K42.252,690
- 11209 NE 174th St Bothell, WA$497K32.51,850
- 11227 NE 174th St Bothell, WA$601K32.51,940
- 17402 113th Ave NE Bothell, WA$542K22.252,110
- 11128 NE 174th St Bothell, WA$406K32.51,740
- 11203 NE 174th St Bothell, WA$496K32.51,850
- 17406 113th Ave NE Bothell, WA$530K32.52,000
- 17410 113th Ave NE Bothell, WA$498K31.51,990
- 17520 113th Ave NE Bothell, WA--21.51,200
- 17500 113th Ave NE Bothell, WA$493K432,300
- 17500 113th Ave NE # A Bothell, WA--221,300
- 17414 113th Ave NE Bothell, WA$571K32.51,810
Nearby Schools in Bothell
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292