11221 William Mccool St, El Paso, TX 799344 beds, 2 baths, 1,310 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 423 sqft
- Security System
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,310 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: C74299900604700
- Zillow Home ID: 66981117
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11221 William Mccool Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 19.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.4% higher than in El Paso, and 4.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast home values.
- 11225 William Mccool St El Paso, TX$153K422,050
- 11217 William Mccool St El Paso, TX$124K321,958
- 11213 William Mccool St El Paso, TX$116K32.51,537
- 11229 William Mccool St El Paso, TX$143K321,908
- 5732 Laurel Clark Ln El Paso, TX$167K332,243
- 11209 William Mccool St El Paso, TX$153K422,090
- 11208 Endeavor Pl El Paso, TX$197K422,140
- 5728 Laurel Clark Ln El Paso, TX$131K421,807
- 11205 William Mccool St El Paso, TX$108K421,318
- 11216 William Mccool St El Paso, TX$103K321,317
- 11220 William Mccool St El Paso, TX$116K42.51,530
- 11204 Endeavor Pl El Paso, TX$213K322,765
- 11212 William Mccool St El Paso, TX$99K321,395
- 11224 William Mccool St El Paso, TX$97K321,395
- 11208 William Mccool St El Paso, TX$100K321,148
- 5729 Laurel Clark Ln El Paso, TX$132K------
- 11228 William Mccool St El Paso, TX$103K321,248
- 5741 Laurel Clark Ln El Paso, TX$127K32.51,919
Nearby Schools in El Paso
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!