11228 Yellow Poplar Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33913
Sold on 10/9/12: $271,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,438 sq ft
- Lot:9,662 sqft
- Year Built:2012
- Last Sold:Oct 2012 for $271,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Last Remodel Year2012
- Parcel #114525P1026001760
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID103227747
- Days on Zillow437
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,378/mo||$717 – $2.8K/mo||+$99||$0.57||12/16/2013|
|Tax assessment What's this?|
Zillow predicts 33913 home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.1% rise for Fort Myers as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33913 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.6% lower than in Fort Myers, and 163.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33913 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33913 home values.
Neighborhood for 11228 Yellow Poplar Drive
- 11230 Yellow Poplar Dr Fort Myers, FL$253K54.03,596
- 11216 Yellow Poplar Dr Fort Myers, FL$249K43.02,440
- 11208 Sand Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$333K64.03,500
- 11204 Sand Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$304K53.03,058
- 11215 Yellow Poplar Dr Fort Myers, FL--43.02,189
- 10301 Longleaf Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$340K43.02,605
- 10303 Longleaf Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$359K43.02,189
- 10282 Carolina Willow Dr Fort Myers, FL$289K43.02,189
- 11188 Sand Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$311K64.03,583
- 11191 Sand Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$278K43.02,419
- 10307 Longleaf Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$198K32.01,660
- 10290 Carolina Willow Dr Fort Myers, FL$296K53.03,058
- 11184 Sand Pine Ct Fort Myers, FL$246K33.02,438
- 10281 Carolina Willow Dr Fort Myers, FL$309K54.03,641
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Treeline Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.4 mi
- Gateway Elementary (assigned) PK-5 3.1 mi
- Dunbar High (assigned) 9-12 4.6 mi
- Varsity Lakes Middle (assigned) 6-8 5.0 mi
- Lehigh Senior High (assigned) 9-12 5.2 mi
- James Stephens International Academy (assigned) PK-8 5.5 mi
- Manatee Elementary (assigned) PK-5 5.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005